Qualified Hypnotism courses in Mumbai by Matrrix

Qualified Hypnotism courses in Mumbai by Matrrix

matrrix24
At Matrrix, we really believe in the power of brain research, and our approach has always been to influence, empower, and transform the existence of people. Matrrix, which was founded in 2005 by Dr. Paras, has been a pioneer in disseminating knowledge through its various courses in everyday life and administrative training. With the aim of providing thorough guidance to all those wishing to choose hypnotherapy as a career, Matrix is introducing its hypnotism courses in Mumbai under the qualified guidance of Dr. Paras.

Dr. Paras is  ICF and EMCC certified Life Leadership Coach and certified hypnotherapist. Having done transformational work for over 14 years in the areas of behavioral patterns through programs like Self Discover Insight Series and Coaching, he has even forayed into hypnotherapy training and is a Mindfulness Practitioner.